Day 1 - Copper Cabling Certification:
• Review of the current TIA standards for "in-channel" certification of Category 5e up through the recently approved Category 6A.
• Extensive hands-on with factory supplied DTX CableAnalyzers is provided for in-channel testing and troubleshooting of UTP copper systems.
• New exercises to analyze real world test results and learn how to troubleshoot real cabling installation problems.
• Demonstration of Alien Crosstalk testing with the DTX-10Gig Alien Crosstalk modules.
Day 2 - Optical Fiber Cabling Certification:
• Overview of fiber optic basics and current testing standards from both the TIA and IEEE committees.
• Basic optical loss/length testing and introduction to OTDRs.
• Hands-on exercises with equipment provided by the factory to perform basic loss/length testing
DATE - Jan 23rd & Jan 24th 2012
VENUE - BANGALORE
TIME - 0930 - 1730
REGISTRATION FEE - Rs. 4,000/- + Taxes.
INSTRUCTOR - Sridhar Rao - Certified CCTT Trainer
CONTACT- Sangeetha Pawar- +91 98800 53500; E-Mail- firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't delay... Limited seats only!