Win a Free NetFlow Monitoring Software License!
Here's your chance to win! Are you at Cisco Live 2012? If so, take a picture of the Visual Network Systems/NETSCOUT booth (#1018) during Cisco Live! 2012, post it to Twitter with either the #VisualNetworkSystems or #FlukeNetworks hash tag, follow @VNetSystems or @FlukeNetENT, and be entered to win a free NetFlow Monitoring Software license. It’s that simple.
Visual Network Systems and NETSCOUT® NetFlow Monitoring Software Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN A PRIZE
1) Description of Promotion – Visual Network Systems and NETSCOUT (the “Sponsor”) is offering the “NetFlow Monitoring Software Sweepstakes” which includes a free license of NetFlow Monitoring Software (the “Promotion”) and will award one (1) Grand Prize based on a random selection from all eligible entrants in the Promotion. The Promotion begins 12:00:01 AM Pacific Time (PT) on June 10, 2012 and ends at 11:59:59 PM PT on June 14, 2012, (“Promotion Period”).
2) Eligibility - Promotion is open to individuals 18 years of age or older who are legal residents of Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States and Vietnam. Employees, officers and representatives (and members of their immediate families and those living in the same household of each) of Visual Networks Systems and NETSCOUT, its parent, subsidiaries or affiliated companies, its advertising and promotion agencies and any company involved in the design, execution or production of the Promotion are not eligible. Promotion is void in Afghanistan, Balkans, Burma, Coete d’Ivoire, Cuba, Cyprus, Congo, Haiti, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, Libya, North Korea, Palestinian Authority, Rwanda, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe, anywhere Visual Network Systems and NETSCOUT® products are not certified for sale or use and where the Promotion is prohibited or restricted by law.
3) How to Enter:
- While at Cisco Live! 2012 in San Diego, CA, snap a picture of the Visual Network Systems/NETSCOUT exhibition booth (#1018).
- Load the image onto Twitter and Tweet the image through your personal Twitter account. Follow @VNetSystems or @FlukeNetENT on Twitter.
- Include the hash tag #VisualNetworkSystems or #FlukeNetworks with the tweet of your image and mention you were at the booth.
- Uploading the image with a tweet on your personal Twitter account, and following either @VNetSystems or @FlukeNetENT, enters you into a sweepstakes for a free license of NetFlow Monitoring Software from Visual Network Systems and NETSCOUT. The winner will be announced on Monday, June 18, 2012, and contacted via direct message on Twitter.
There is no limit to the number of times you can post an image on Twitter, however there is a limit of one (1) entry per person.
4) Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected to receive a free license of NetFlow Monitoring Software. Approximate Retail Value $3,500 USD. Odds of winning the prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received, (i.e., if there are 1,000,000 entries received the odds of winning are 1 in 1,000,000).
5) General: You must follow all rules and regulations to be eligible for any prize. Drawing will be conducted on or about June 18, 2012, and the potential winner will be notified via Twitter direct contact (“Prize Notification”) within two (2) days of the drawing. The potential winner of the Grand Prize will be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability/Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) (unless prohibited by law). The Affidavit must be returned within ten (10) days of Sponsor’s first provision of this document. Potential winner will also be required to send a copy of his/her passport, driver’s license, birth certificate or other appropriate documentation (acceptable to Sponsor) as proof of age and residency. Non-compliance with any of these requirements will result in disqualification, in which case an alternate winner will be chosen. Return of Prize Notification and/or the Affidavit as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected.
In the event of unavailability of the prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. The prize is not transferable, cannot be redeemed for cash and there are no substitutions. If, for reasons beyond the Sponsor’s control (including, but not limited to, tampering or computer virus infection), the Promotion is not capable of running as originally planned, the Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion, without liability and to the extent feasible, will award the Grand Prize among entries received prior to cancellation or modification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, entries or for Internet, computer hardware and software, phone, and other technical errors, malfunctions, and delays. Entries are void if they contain typographical or other errors. Entries, which are incomplete, inaccurate, forged, irregular in any way, or created by repetitive programming or are otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, are also void.
All entrants agree to comply fully with each provision in these Official Rules. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Promotion and any person who does not comply with these Official Rules, will be ineligible for any prize(s) and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
By submitting an Entry, you grant to Visual Network Systems and NETSCOUT, the right, except where prohibited by law, to use your name, likeness, picture, address (city and state), e-mail address, voice, biographical information, and written or oral statements, for advertising and promotional purposes in promoting or publicizing Visual Network Systems and NETSCOUT and its products or services, without compensation unless required by law. You shall have no right of approval, no claim to compensation, and no claim (including, without limitation, claims based on invasion of privacy, defamation, or right of publicity) arising out of any use, blurring, alteration, or use in composite form of your name, picture, likeness, address (city and state), e mail address, biographical information, or entry.
ANY AND ALL TAX LIABILITY OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM THE WINNER’S RECEIPT OF THE PRIZE IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
6) Release of Liability and Issues of Law: By participating in this Promotion, all entrants release Visual Network Systems and NETSCOUT, its parent, subsidiary and its affiliates, partners, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, employees and all entities associated with the development and execution of this promotion from any and all liability with respect to and in any way arising from participating in this promotion, acceptance or use of prizes. Entrants also agree that Visual Network Systems and NETSCOUT’ and its parent, subsidiary, its affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, employees and all entities associated with the development and execution of this promotion are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to an entrant's or third person's computer related to or resulting from the Promotion, the Entries and/or its prizes. The Sponsor is not liable for damage to a user's computer system (including, without limitation, any server failure or lost, delayed or corrupted data or other malfunction) due, either directly or indirectly, to an entrant's participation in the Promotion or downloading of information in connection with the Promotion. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify or cancel the Promotion in the event that any portion of any website used to administer any aspect of the Promotion becomes technically corrupted. Promotion registration data provided by entrants is processed in the United States and in accordance with U.S. privacy law.
All Federal, state and local laws and regulations are applicable. THE WASHINGTON STATE COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE PROMOTION AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON SHALL GOVERN THE PROMOTION. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THOSE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS. The Promotion is void where restricted or prohibited by law.
7) Information about the Winner: For the name of the winner, send a send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: NetFlow Monitoring and Software Sweepstakes, Kerry Desberg, 6920 Seaway Boulevard, Everett, WA, 98206-0777, USA. Requests must be postmarked no later than 7/31/12. WA and VT residents may omit return postage.
8) Sponsor: NETSCOUT, Everett, WA 98206-9090.