Join us at The Stockyards - Arizona's Original Steakhouse
Last year’s Digital Transformation is moving to the Cloud and we think it compares to trying to change a tire on your car while continuing to drive.
Enterprises are rapidly deploying digital technologies “on-prem” and in the cloud. These deployments are changing the way they interact with customers, manage operations, and analyze and evolve their business models. IT infrastructures must be prepared to support this transition in order to deliver on its promise of improved competitiveness, operational efficiencies and cost reductions and top line growth.
To understand how NETSCOUT’s end-to-end solutions are addressing these IT challenges, join us for a luncheon at the historic Stockyards Steakhouse on Wednesday June 21st from 11:30am-1:30pm.
During this luncheon you will learn about:
- What is the real secret to effectively monitoring the enterprise from END-TO-END?
- How to manage ALL that data from your network traffic – How do you rationalize all that data?
- How to manage and monitor key applications impact IT and user experience (i.e. Citrix, and others)
- How Unified Communications and other services / applications are managed in a single environment and workflow with analysis that streamlines triage – Not just monitoring the problem, but fixing it
- How to migrate your infrastructure to the CLOUD/ hybrid environment while maintaining continuity, visibility and service assurance – including the tools of the trade
- How these capabilities enable you to “Get Ahead of the Problem Curve”
- Wireless security: experience a live demonstration and results display of BYOD’s, the wireless network and any rogue devices or attempted threats to the network
- Who is NETSCOUT and our innovative solutions
NETSCOUT is a $1B company and the market leader in business assurance – a powerful combination of service assurance, cybersecurity, and business intelligence solutions.
Attendance is open to all qualified professionals, but space is limited, so please register in advance.